Monday, March 12, 2012

Daytona Trip!


Daytona was an amazing time with really good friends!


I  found Mike and Todd at the Abate swap meet. They rode their bikes from NC to FL for the festivities.
It was great seeing you guys again and I hope you got home safe and sound. 

Also behind us was our boy Jason from the DS crew he was scouting out greasy motorcycle parts.

This crazy coot was from Amsterdam and he said his hair was real....I dunno about that lol

Very Clean Sturgis edition shovel from Quebec.

The stalker behind me with the back pack, yeah that's his bike.

The Ice Cream Man from hell


Eclipse and I in the rain again

Stella, me, and WFG Debbie

I am glad we were in a cage after the monsoon we rode through the following day.

Chip and I--He later got caught in the rain in that kilt. I hope it wasn't stingin rain.


Boneyard cycles. Scored some decent parts off this guy.

Even the pilots wanted some pootergirl stickers. Stand up fellows. Safe flying guys!

I got a free shirt in the deal!

I hate motorcycles. Brett sprung a leak and was one big cloud of smoke. He and Og Ken got it put back together again and on to the Eutis swap meet we went.

That kicker sure is shiney.

OG Seedy and I getting ready for take off.

Brett's Pan

The best seafood ever!

All the bikes tucked in for the night


OG Kevin and I goofing off while Ken and Brett work on the bike. It was a really nice place to break down.

WFG Debbie's birthday.

OG Edwin(FL chapter), OG Kevin, OG Ken, OG Brett (NC) Wishing Gator was here!

Me with our hosts at breakfast. You couldn't ask for two nicer people. We had a fantastic time and thank you guys so much for everything!!

OG Ken Look Mama no hands.

The people in the airport thought we were nutty....well yeah they were right lol

This was pre-monsoon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment