Monday, June 4, 2012

Brotherhood!

You ever have people come into your life and completely change the way you view other people. I have the greatest group of friends anyone could ask for. Not only do they help me working and finding parts for bike. They also love to teach me anything new. I always speak so highly of these fellows. They truly are like brothers to me and if I ever needed something they would always be there to help. My grandpa always told me you'll be able to count your true friends on one hand through your entire lifetime. That's a sad statement but the saddest part is that it's true. The guys have some wonderful women that stand beside them. I am blessed with some great friends. Here is a picture of a few of the guys (it's tough to get them all in one place) with the official pooter girl shirts! Thanks again Rob for the shirts! They turned out really great and another complete surprise from a great friend. I hope everyone out there has at least one friend they can say this about. Have a great week and stay safe!

Gator, Leprechaun, Mr. Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment