Monday, August 6, 2012

Gun Show

I volunteer for the Marine Corps League to help raise money. This year we are raffling off a 6.5 Grendel. I love spending my time with veterans. Listening to their stories and enjoying the time I get with them. A few hours here an there is the least I can do. I feel guilty I don't give more of my time especially for the sacrifice that they have given for my freedoms. Left to right Jorge-Vietnam, Nick-Korean, George-Iwo Jima (first hour in) amazing men also Brandon (not pictured). Thank you fellas glad you came home safe and pray for the ones that don't. Next we are raffling off the LM308WSE. 2 dollars a ticket or 6 tickets for $10 money goes to the Marine Corps League to help marine veterans and their families and also Wounded Warriors Battalion at Camp Lejuene If you like to purchase tickets let me know. Pooterputt@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment