Friday, November 30, 2012

Good deeds done dirt cheap!

Today, you know who and I were out trying to find a tacky sweater for a tacky tinsel tour that I am going on. I swear grandmas everywhere must hold on to these things cause they are hard to find. You know who and I worked up an appetite so we stopped at Wendy's and got a bite to eat. We noticed this homeless guy walking around picking up cigarette butts to smoke. I yelled hey dude what kind do you smoke. We went next door to the store got him a carton of smokes and a large coffee. He was completely shocked. You know who and I drive off and half was down the road we break out in hysterical laughter cause we didn't even bother to ask him if he wanted something to eat. Well he has cigs to barter with the other homeless people.
Side note--meet Clyde. Also the pic below is me laughing after we realized we never asked the poor guy if he wanted something to eat.




1 comment: