Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hanging with the fellas!

Beer drinking, story telling and laughing. I brought gator an 18 pack of PBR. I got a few looks as i bungied the case to my waist and rode down the road on the sporty. We tried out the chicken shack! Good chicken and good times with good friends. Hot hot hot....we made up a new game for the Halloween party botchi beer, we practiced for quite a while. Found Shoprag some custom chrome parts haha. All in all it was a great time. Thanks again guys!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cold beer, you saved our lives...it was hot...Thanks for the help on the diesel Ram..gator

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time! Sure did get some strange looks with the case of beer strapped around my waist. Glad I could help with the fuel pump!

    ReplyDelete