Thursday, September 15, 2011

Belated Birthday Posting

Hurricane Irene tried to out shadow my surprise birthday party but she didn't do that. Kevin really suprised me this year. I had no clue what was going down. I can't thank everyone enough for coming out in the bad weather to wish me happy birthday. I have some great friends and family. One tip....Wine and moonshine don't mix so well together.
Thanks hun you made it a great day!

A few of the OG Crew

Mr. Ken

Tim and Brandy and the wee one

Who wants cake?!
Kaki which one should we try next?

The first half of the night was at the Wine shoppe, Then to Gator's sugar shack of harley parts.
It went downhill from there.....I started drinking straight from the bottle!
Mr. Ken and Deb

The WFG's

It gets better......
At least I was laughing....I was DRRRRUUUNKKK!
I am glad birthday's only come once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment