Friday, November 25, 2011

My Adventure!

Thanksgiving was a great time! You would think I was cooking for an army. I cooked for 4 people.
Then after cooking and eating my dog and I relaxed on the couch while Kevin cleaned the kitchen.

The day after Thanksgiving 75 degrees. Perfect day for a beautiful ride on the motorcycle. Then the rear brake cable snaps. I am so lucky to have some great people to come and help. Wesley and Billy came by with a spare cable. Russ and Ray came by with some more tools. Kevin helped supervise the situation.  I can't thank you guys enough for all the help. One day I will help repay you.




After getting the rear brake cable squared away it was on to the HD dealership in Raleigh. Halfway there I hit a pothole and snapped the rear shock. Thank you City of Raleigh. We bunged the shock back in place and rode to Tina's to park it. Then I had to ride the fender on Kevin's bike back home. I am just glad I had foot pegs this time. What a crazy busy day. I am thankful with the brake downs everything went well and safe. Again thank you guys I couldn't have done it without you. 
At Ray Price I met Mark from VA. he has this beautiful 1974 Lowrider Shovelhead. Fantastic bike and I am glad to see that he puts miles on his ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment